If you’re living somewhere with seasons, you know the effects that cold, dry air can have on your hair. The most common problems we deal with are frizz, static, dryness, and breakage. It has us dreaming of summer days with beachy hair. Constant movement between cold dry air outside and heated rooms inside can cause damage to our hair. How can you prevent this? Below we have winter hair care tips:
Winter Hair Care
- Use oils to keep moisture locked in your hair.
- Drink a ton of water.
- Use Dryer Sheets to combat static and frizz.
- Take advantage of dry shampoo and wash your hair less.
- Stop heat styling to avoid damage and breakage.
- Use a silk bonnet when you sleep.
- Use a hair mask weekly.
If you incorporate all of these tips you should blossom into spring with gorgeous and less damaged hair. Do you have any winter hair care tips we missed? Let us know in the comments below!